The animations available here are created for use in video editing.
That is: you download the animation, import to the editor, remove the green background and embed in your video.
Download the animations and then re-upload to other channels it's not use, it's duplicate.
If the person insists on making my animations available in other channels, i will be force to strike the channel.
I count on everyone's collaboration. Thank you.
All the animations you find on the channel are created by me and can be used for free in your videos.
Below you can find the main questions that people have about
the channel animations and their use.
1) How many of the animations are GreenScreen Brazil creations?
All the animations that you find on the channel are original GreenScreen Brasil creations and
can only be found on the channel.
2) Which softwares do you use to create the channel animations?
Each animation is created using different techniques and it will depend on what I want to create.
But basically there are 4 softwares that I use: After Effects, Blender, Photoshop and Unity.
3) Where do i find the songs that you use in the videos?
All the songs used in the videos are from the YouTube music library and the name of
each one can be found in the videos description.
4) What do I need to do to be able to use the animations from the channel ?
The only things you need to do are: be subscribed to the channel, click the like button in the
videos and give the proper credits whenever you use any of the animations.
5) What is the correct way to assign credits?
The correct way would the person put something like this in the description of the video:
6) How I download the videos?
Only channel supporters have acess to direct download links:
If you don't want to help the channel by becoming a supporter, you can download the video
using a software or website that download videos from Youtube.
7) Can I use the channel animations in my videos for Youtube, Facebook, etc?
Yes. You can use any of the animations in your videos.
Even in monetized ones.
8) Can I use the channel animations in programs of Tv, games, advertisements, short films, etc?
In this case the use is only authorized for independent and unlicensed films and games.
For all other cases (Tv, advertisements or licensed works) the use is not authorized and you
should contact us for an additional license.
9) Can I re-upload your animations on my channel, blog, site, etc?
Unfortunately not. The upload of the animations on Youtube channels or any
other type of media is not authorized.
10) What happens if the person re-upload or try sell/rent the animations ?
The channel of the person will be subject to strikes without notice. And the person will be subject to
lawsuits, especially if the material was used for commercial purposes outside of Youtube.